Northern New England Response to Covid-19
Tuesday, April 14th, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
On Tuesday, April 14 from 12:00 to 1:30, the Tri-State Learning Collaborative on Aging will host a special Covid-19 webinar to discuss challenges and promising practices to support the health of older people in northern New England. Learn how the different shelter-in-place orders effect the work in age-friendly organizations and lifelong communities. We will also share some emerging practices developing to meet the needs in communities across northern New England. Come prepared to share your experiences and to ask questions. We will be joined by state legislators, age-friendly organizations, and State Units on Aging.
- Wendi Aultman, Bureau Chief, Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services, New Hampshire
- Mary Hadlock, RSVP/Volunteers Services Director, Southern Maine Agency on Aging
- Deanna Jones, Executive Director, Thompson Senior Center, Vermont
- Angela Smith Dieng, Director, Adult Services Division
Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living, Vermont
- Rep. Jessica Fay, Maine State Legislature
- Rep. Joyce McCreight, Maine State Legislature