Ageism is Bad for Your Health
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Patricia D’Antonio, Vice President, Professional Affairs, The Gerontological Society of America, Program Director, Reframing Aging Initiative
- Kelly Laflamme, Program Director, Endowment for Health
- Keliane Totten, Chief Officer, Community Engagement, Concord Regional VNA
- Jennifer Rabalais, Co-Director, Center on Aging and Community Living, Project Director, Institute on Disability, University of New Hampshire
- Angela Smith-Dieng, Director, Adult Services Division, Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living, Vermont
- Mary Lou Ciolfi, Acting Administrator, HillHouse Assisted Living, Aging Services Consultant, Adjunct Faculty, University of New England